My First Post

I have never had a blog before, so this is all new territory for me. I really wanted to have a place to express my joys and trepidations as I approach my trip to Cambodia this summer (travelling with a group from Christ Community Church). I have been called to go, and I must be obedient - but there are so many questions I have for God in this whole process! How can a person be thrilled and terrified at the same time? God called me to go to Cambodia way back in October of 2009, but now it is getting real, as we had our first informational meeting this past Saturday evening. The details are swarming around in my wee little mind, and I have no idea what to do with them all but to write. Cambodia is ever-present in my thoughts and in my prayers. More coherent thoughts/words/ideas will come soon, as I  share this journey with you!

Comments

  1. OMG!!! I get to be your first follower, Liz. Those pics of the eagles are amazing.
    I too, am considering the Cambodia trip. I would be so honored to be used by God in that faraway place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are excellent. CAMBODIA?? Wow. Love your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen - I hope you can come, too! Would you and Rick both go this time? R.J. will be at home, cheering me on. Jen, yup, Cambodia. Hang on for the ride. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally got my computer back today so had a chance to check out your blog. Nice work! LOVE the pictures of the eagles! God is good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment