Day 1

I'll keep this short and sweet - like me! :-) I am up and getting ready to go to the airport. Thanks so much for all the prayers that have taken me this far. Please continue to pray:

1. Marti and I are are flying out this morning. Pray that we and our luggage will arrive safely in Cambodia.
2. Pray for Rick and Karen, departing tomorrow (flying stand-by), that they will be blessed by every aspect of their travel.
3. Pray for my family at home as they adjust to life without mom/wife. Three weeks is a long time.
4. Pray for anything else, as God prompts you. Travel time will be at least 32 hours. I'll update you again from the other side of the world!!

Comments

  1. May God give you confidence, boldness, and strength to advance the kingdom for the honor of Christ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment